Saturday, January 7, 2012

I and My Three Watches

By Xi Huan on September 04, 2011
0

It was a shining afternoon. I was walking along the street. The street was about two hundred meters long. My school was on one end and my home was on the other. Everyday's five minutes of walking was no more than familiar to me. But that day I stopped before a shop, a shop selling many different toys. Well, to the adults, they were just toys but for a kid of only eight years old, I loved them so much. Even any good in it was considered as a target of my life at that time. It sounds funny but for a small child of a poor family,cartier love bracelet white gold sale, it was a great challenge. Many of my classmates have a watch and I adored them so much so that day, I stopped at the window and did not want to leave. I really liked a small watch in this shop and for that I have saved money of more than three months. I cannot decide whether to buy because my mother would blame me if I took it because it was just a toy in her eyes. I really really navy the others and I made up my mind to purchase the first luxury of my life- even once again it was just a toy indeed. This was my first watch. Such an action causes a strict blame but in my deep heart, I was happy. What to Pick for Women? fm wireless headphones !

When I entered middle school, I would have to say goodbye to my toy watch. Do You Know These Merits of reading desk lamp ? Angelina Jolie Give You the Answer Although it spent several years of wonderful time with me around my wrist, I had to discard it because I was a toy anyway. Life always become rough when aging, this is true for people and also for a watch. But as my growing, a watch was necessary for a teenager. At that time, cell phones were not very common among ordinary people so a watch was the only tool to keep time. My family knew that it is really important to have a watch. Then my second watch showed up. It was a genius watch with steel belt and back. And this is also my first Swiss watch that during the next ten years, I was proud of it.ceramic face mug , The Best Consumer Right Day Coupons for Wife

I went toEuropefor further studies in 2004 and then I was a grown up. That time, watches were no longer the only tool for keeping time, but more or less a decoration or even a jewelry on one's wrist. A watch for a man was no longer a compulsory tool but a mark of taste and status. I formed a sense that I would by myself a really good watch to accompany with me in all my life. I did numbers of part time jobs during leisure time. I could not stop calculate my budget in order to afford a precious watch for myself. And finally at the end of the suffering eighteen months, I went toGermanyand buy a Cartier watch. And six months later I graduated from a very good university and went back to my country. From then on,cartier love necklace yellow gold, this Cartier watch experienced every serious moments in my life path. I was lucky and I know this watch has brought me many luck. Every time when I meet with difficulty, I can always remember the hard days of realizing a dream and the difficult day I struggled with my beloved watch.

Life is much better now. And I can really feel the meaning a watch to a man. I loved my three watches, despite a toy or a top brand. A good watch can accompany with your through all your life. I can and also you can.

Published at Sooper Articles - Free Articles Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment