Monday, March 5, 2012

History of Replicamaster.com

By Soni Panwar on December 15, 2009
0

In addition to having one of the largest selections of replica watches online, we offer you a comprehensive support team to guide you through your purchase. Our professional representatives are waiting to help you via live chat, telephone, or email. No matter what your question, there is someone available, 24 hours, to give you the personal attention you deserve. We are dedicated to making your shopping experience a pleasurable one.

ReplicaMaster.com site was designed in 2006 with the idea of it being simple to use. You can easily navigate your way through our pages, choose the watch you desire, and then see the watch close-up and from many different angles. You can even refine your search by choosing a specific brand, or by preferring Swiss or Japanese manufactured mechanisms. No matter what kind of timepiece you'd like, you will find it effortlessly through our innovative website.

History of ReplicaMaster.com

Hi! I'm Jacob Miller, owner of ReplicaMaster.com The idea of the website arose from my own need, after having quite a few negative experiences with shopping for replica watches online. I, myself, am a watch aficionado, and have bought to date 64 replica watches over the internet. I started my collection when I was just 17, (actually it was my dad's purchase) when I asked for a Rolex for high school graduation. Of course he couldn't afford a real Rolex, so he bought me a replica. It was only years later I realized it was a replica – that's how durable and how genuine it looked! From that moment I was sold on replicas. I started my collection shortly after I graduated college, and quickly added a Breitling, Hublot, and Tag Heuer to my new-found hobby.

Now in my years of buying replica watches that followed, I gathered lots of experience. I won't reveal my age, but let's just say that when I started this craze, shopping online wasn't yet an option. Buying in person had its upsides and downs. On the one hand, you could really see what you're paying for, and make a more informed decision about the actual watch. On the other hand, there wasn't much variety. Likewise, the breakthrough of the internet in the past decade and consequently of shopping online, has brought with it both good and bad. You have many more choices online, and most online stores offer a much grander variety of names and models than was available at the non-virtual stores. But with it has come the sharks – sites selling poor quality watches, horrible or nonexistent customer service, no or little warranty, and exorbitant prices.

Sadly,Cartier Double C Motif Necklace in Yellow Gold Plated, in buying over 43 of my 64 replica watches online, I have been through some horrible experiences. I once bought a watch that upon receiving it I realized it wasn't even close to the picture. I went to call their customer service number which said the number was disconnected. I double-checked the website to see if I had made a mistake in the number only to see that the site didn't exist anymore! The stories I could tell about my traumas from my "watch habit" could fill a book. Well, I decided to do something about it. I wanted everyone to be able to afford beautiful and luxurious replica timepieces in a fun, easy, and secure manner.

Luckily, I had kept accurate records from all the failed and disappointing, successful and elating shopping experiences of the past years. I have carefully built the ReplicaMaster.com website and customer service base in a way that I would've liked to have shopped. Our expert team and precision factory was handpicked by me, only after I thoroughly researched who would be able to produce the best reproductions in the industry – the kind of watch that I,Cartier 14K Yellow Gold Plated Love Ring with Diamond, and other watch connoisseurs, would be happy to own.

Thank you for taking the time to hear my story, and why it is so important to me that you have an enjoyable shopping experience with us. I have no doubt that you will find the watch that you love with ease, and love it for years to come.

Thank you for shopping with us and please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have!

Jacob Miller
ReplicaMaster.com creator and owner

Published at Sooper Articles - Free Reprintable Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment